Friday, September 16, 2011

Minimatica Blogger Template

Minimatica Blogger Template
Template Name : Minimatica
Original Designer : One Designs
Bloggerize by : Free Blogger Template
Demo Url : CLICK HERE
Download : Minimatica.zip

This template implements "Slideshow Accordion style" directly on the blog content. It is still in the experimental stage, because it had never been done before on blogger templates. I still do not know the side effects that will arise in your blog if you use this template. This the best I can do for now. Already tested and work fine for Firefox 6, IE8, and Chrome. Therefore, you should try it first on the new blog.

Instalations Guide :
Set your Number of posts on main page = 4. This is important part to make sure that your blog do not look ugly.

#CHANGE DEFAULT IMAGE IF THE POST WITH NO IMAGES
Go to "Edit HTML"
Then search this url
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OEagiJE51ac/TlC9TlY3IiI/AAAAAAAABgQ/e6p-dQdqI3M/s1600/no_bio_image.gif
Replace that image url with your own default image url.

13 comments:

  1. Hi
    Very nice template.
    I can not see the menu (Home, Landcapes, Uncategory, Static Page).
    What i have to do?
    Thank you and regards - Talín

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's use "Labels" widget on bottom element and automatically show your blog category.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u guide from A to Z..i can't install it..thank you for sharing..:-)- aish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please help me.

    Main page can't show 4 posts. I can't understand why.

    My aother blog is all right, but one blog isn't.

    Posts number is 4, but main page display only 2 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cars! I would like to create a blog only for use this template. Keep up the good work and also keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    From a couple of days I have problems with the home page of my blog despite not having touched anything.
    Any idea on what might be the problem?
    thank you very much
    Bye

    http://maxramazzin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Minimatica spot works! Imagens freeze on home page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Images on my homepage are freezing, not sliding as it supposed. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. doesn't work smooth in my blog : http://www.rmiqbalaamo.co.cc/
    would you tell me why.
    Thank you a lot

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving your blog, thank you for everything.
    turk chat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative and trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one.
    cinsel sohbet
    I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
    çet sohbet
    Thanks for your explanation was very good effort, while health information in your hand
    sohbetci

    ReplyDelete